I roasted a turkey breast and thighs today. Then made mashed potatoes and stuffing mix and gravy and corn too, my mom loved it all and said all that was missing was the cranberry sauce. And boy was it good! John my son's fiance' Andrea said it was a delicious dinner and that made me happy because it is not very often I get complimented on my food. HA!
21 comments:
You're makin' me hungry!
Mmmm, sounds great! Hubby and I like to roast garlic and then squish it into the mashed potatoes. Yummy! Not too sure how the rest of the apartment dwellers like it as I'm sure they all can smell the garlic too.
Mmmm! Sounds delicious! I love everything you made--one of my favorite meals.
Hi, this sounds so good! So funny, because today I have a turkey breast in the oven as well! blessings,Kathleen
Mmmm...See it doesn't have to be Thanksgiving to have that....Now you got me thinking. LOL
I just wanted to stop by and say thanks for visiting my blog. I have enjoyed reading yours. The post about the pastured poultry eggs being more nutritious than commercial eggs was great, very interesting! We are planning on getting our first chickens this year. This has me thinking our coop should be mobile. I doubt our hens will be able to free range, sadly there are just too many predators and hawks around here.
Madame Chicken Herder- I took the Daily Journal private today. please zap over an email if you would like an invite to continue to follow along!
swequine@yahoo.com
thanks for posting on my blog. :0
you can do whateevr you want to in a swap. maybe make it a one prize swap. flat rate if you send is only 10.35. or do a 'paper swap: . you can do hangtags, scrapbooking supplies, etc. and put them in a manilla envelope. the postage is pretty cheap. girl, get some color on this blog. lol you need a pretty background. :)
Sounds yummy!! Will be back agin to check out your older posts.
Thank you for following my blog and giving me a chance to know you.
I hope you have a great week.
Well, heck, I just wanted to say thanks for stopping by my blog, but now I am hungry after reading this. Thanks.A.Lot.
: )
Hi Chicken lady! Thanx for coming by my site, this post is kinda cruel right at dinner time! :)
Sounds really good!
I do not know how to make a comment on each comment post of all of you! This blogging thing is new to me! HELP!!
That sounds fabulous - we love turkey dinners around here!
This is my first visit and I am now really hungry.Also I went to your first post ever and could just imagine where you live but would love to see photos.It sounds so peaceful.
And thank you for following my blog.I realy appreciate it.
Your makeing my salivate!!!! i can smell it all and it smells Goooooooood...
I could not find another way to contact you but I just wanted to thank you because I looked at the other blogs you follow and went to Shelfari.Thank you thak you and more thank you.Also I am new on blogger and could not work out how people were finding me until I looked at your tags and realised how it works.So more even more thank you.
your welcome!
That makes me hungry and sounds delicious!
Yum yum!
Reading about your turkey dinner reminded that I still have a very big (35 lb) turkey in the freezer that we raised last summer. Think I'll cook it up this coming weekend. -Sandy
Post a Comment